Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Day Of Darkness

Brothers and Sisters, the anniversary of the darkest day in America has come and gone. I thank Yahweh that there was no violence. That would have fed into the egos of the Muslim extremists who caused this tragedy, and are celebrating this day.

We did have an incident of a White man burning the Koran on Ground Zero. He held his head high, and did not shrink back from any negative comments thrown his way. That took a lot of courage. He made a statement. I hope it gets all the way back to Bin Laden himself.

I also heard of Muslims in Afghanistan burning the American flag when they heard of Rev. Jones's plans to burn copies of the Koran at his church. I say what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Now that 9/11 is over, the next thing to do is burn a few Afghani flags. We organise a few flag burnings of our own. They showed contempt for us. I say we return the gesture.

If anyone thinks this is a good idea, I advise you to check with your community's laws regarding the burning of anything. You may need a permit. If you were to engage in flag burning, and your city required a permit for burning anything, you can bet anything you'll be arrested, or at least cited and fined, and in most cases it would probably be a hefty fine at that. If they get to you BEFORE you burn, they'll surely put a stop to it if you don't have the proper permits. Make sure you get one if it is required.

This year there was no trouble. However, next year is the big one zero (ten). Additionally, the new Mosque at ground zero will either be finished, or well under way. I suspect there will be attempts at sabotage. I advise everyone to not be foolish enough to even consider this course of action. If you get arrested attempting to plant a bomb or set a fire, you'll spend many a year rotting away in one of ZOG's gulags. Criminal action is not the answer. You're more valuable fighting for the cause on the outside, than rotting away in some prison, where your cellmate is named Big Black Bubba, your toilet is three feet from your bed, and you eat all your meals off of metal trays. I've never been to prison, but I taught GED to inmates for two years, so I know personally what prison is like. It's one place I hope never to live at, and I'd hate to see any of you there either.

Remember, keep your rage in check at all times. Think before you act. Focused anger is a strength. Unfocused anger is a weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment