Sunday, March 13, 2011

Reminders and Updates...

Comrades, it's already the 13th. I certainly hope everyone has already sent in their pledges for the month. If you haven't, please do asap. If you have a financial problem this month, at least notify HQ. They can help you work it out, but silence may get you dropped from the mailing list.

Also, don't forget to send in your monthly reports, as well as the small form that comes with the White Worker with your pledge. Might as well send it all together, rather than separately and waste a stamp. I must fess up here. This month I sent in my pledge, my monthly report, but I forgot the small form. My bad.

Also, the dates for our Detroit, Laurens, and Sxxxxxx, Ca. conferences have more or less been set. Exact details will be released to Supporters who have committed to attend later. Everyone will be notified PRIVATELY, and those details will NOT be released on this blog for security reasons, until if and when I'm authorised to do so. As I am in charge of the Sxxxxxxx conference, I will be releasing information privately to all who have committed to attend in a day or two. Once again, any out-of-state Supporters who may be in Central California in the very near future and wish to attend, please notify Chairman Suhayda and myself and you will be provided with all the details. The California conference is not open to the public. Only Official Supporters and their significant others will be allowed to attend. The place I have chosen is quite unique. Once we finish with business, we all have a great time seeing the sights. The exact location will be kept secret until after the event. I know some of you already know, but it's never too late for security.

Finally, as you should know, last Wednesday was the anniversary of the birth of our founder, Commander George Lincoln Rockwell. Also, we had a mass literature distribution called "The Day Of Distribution". It is reasonable that some Supporters were unable to participate due to work or other scheduling conflicts. As far as I'm concerned, participation at some point that week was acceptable.

Here in California we had a fairly good response and a lot of literature was passed out. Any Supporters who have not participated as of yet, today is your last reasonable chance. Let's get out there, weather permitting and get out those flyers/cards/stickers to the people. If we don't do it, who will? And yes, I did my part. By the time this post appears, I'll have handed out 100 pieces, this week alone. I'll have more out during the rest of the month.

Keep up the good work comrades.

Dan 88!

2 comments:

  1. This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -------------------------------------March 13, 2011 at 5:02 PM

    Your suggestion is well taken comrade. All references to the exact location have been removed. Thanks for the helpful input.

    ReplyDelete