Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CYBERBULLYING ISN'T VERY WHITE

Racial Comrades, recently on another blog which I won't name, a number of persons began attacking me viciously. I have no objections to criticism. Everyone has a right to express their opinions. What I objected to was their manner. With only one exception, no one was able to criticize me without the use of profanity and childish insults. In my opinion, these people were of juvenile mentalities, and not very White. They are what is known as 'Cyber-bullies'.

If the only way you can express yourself is with vulgarities and name calling, perhaps you should take a good long look at yourself, before putting other people down. During all the time I spent there, I was the one who behaved in a civil manner. I was courteous to everyone, yet that only got me called even more filthy names. Basically, they were calling me a person of questionable character. With the crude way they expressed themselves, it seems to me that THEY were the people of questionable character, not me.

Comrades, when you use that kind of language, you only appeal to the lowest type of sleaze-balls. Decent, intelligent people will see you only as a person of low intellect and character. When you do criticize others, you should do it in a civil and polite manner. Perhaps a better word is 'professional.' Never behave like a Cyber-bully'. You're the one who will look like a jerk. If you feel good by making others feel bad, what kind of person does that make you? A pretty lousy one if you ask me.

Also, you should give the other person a chance to defend themselves from your attack, especially if what you're saying about someone is without proof and unsubstantiated. When they do, and you call them, 'a whiny little sissy', you're showing yourself to be nothing less than a Cyber-bully. Let them answer your charges and listen to them fairly, rather than dismiss them and call them 'a fucking liar'. If you don't, you're not being fair, and a truly intelligent person reading your remarks will surely realise that the only reason you won't give that person a chance to defend themselves is because you're position is so weak, and by instigating others into joining you in a round of schoolyard name calling is the only way to keep him from convincing other people that he's right and you're wrong. Comrades, that is one of the most UN-White things I can think of.

Another UN-White thing is to do all this anonymously. If you're going to viciously attack someone, at least let the person know who you are, instead of cowardly hiding behind a username. For example, if you have something negative to say about me, then by all means say it. Just identify yourself, and be civil. Anyone who is abusive to me and any Aryan Nations member will find their comments deleted - especially those who want to remain anonymous. I don't take insults from people I know, and I certainly won't take them from nameless idiots. If you criticize me negatively, but do it in a civil manner, and wish to be anonymous, you will NOT be deleted. Civility is the key word here. Negative civil comments stay, abusive comments are deleted. Show your Whiteness. Be courteous.

Now in all fairness, the one critic that was polite and civil towards me on the other blog did not give me his name, but identified himself as an ANP SA Man. Even though AN is not on good terms with the ANP, he would be allowed to comment here. Although he made it clear he did not agree with me, or the way we do things in the Aryan Nations, he was polite and courteous at all times. If this person should ever read this, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank him for his civility. You showed a lot of Whiteness. Thank you.

Remember Comrades, when you engage in name calling with turds like the ones that were going after me, you lower yourself to their level. My advice to you is, if that ever does happen, state your side as quickly and briefly as you can, and then ignore them. If you keep responding to their insults again and again, you're just feeding into them and they'll keep it up. These people are nothing but cyber-bullies. When you were a kid in a schoolyard and the bullies were taunting you, your mother told you to 'just ignore them'. You know as well as I do that that didn't work. They kept after you day after day, knowing that they'd break you eventually. You knew the only way to make them stop was to stand up to them. Not so on the internet.
Just ignore them. Leave the site if you have to. You don't have to stay and prove you're a man. Just leave. Half the people in jail are there because they felt they had to prove they were a man. Don't be like that. It won't solve anything. Be civil. Be White.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that things should be discussed in a civil manner, otherwize there will be no discussion at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -------------------------------------May 5, 2010 at 12:22 PM

    When there is no civility, things turn into just a session of juvenile name-calling and childish insults.

    ReplyDelete