Tuesday, October 11, 2011

ANP News And Reminders

First, our next ANP Radio show is today, Tuesday, October 11 at 2:00 PM Pacific Time. I know that's short notice, but I as just informed myself. The number is 724-444-7444. If you just want to listen, the URL is: http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/main.jsp?pushNav=1&cmd=home
Or you can wait a day or so and listen to the recording on the ANP website at www.anp14.com

Next, our Illinois conference is over. All went well. We had all quality people attend. I wish I could have attended, but in the next 12 months I'll be attending our Nationals in SC, two California conferences, and possibly one in Arizona, if enough Arizona supporters are interested. I wish I could afford to go to them all, but unfortunately I can't.

If you'll notice my site counter, we just passed the 30,000 hit mark. This blog has only been up 19 months. It took the NSALP a full two years to get that many hits. Okay, I know that a lot of those hits were from the government, media, and opponents, not just supporters and sympathizers, but I'm sure the same is true of the NSALP site. BTW, they no longer have a counter, but they used to.

Also, it's now the 11th. All supporters should have their pledges in the mail at least. I don't like to sound like all we're interested in is money, but there are expenses. What can't be paid out of pledge money is paid for by Chairman Suhayda himself. He shouldn't have to. We all need to do our part, especially if you don't get out there and give out literature or recruit. Please, we need everyone's help. Giving a little is better than nothing. If you're down to broke, at least email HQ and let them know. Those who fail to send in their pledge may find they don't receive their copy of The White Worker - unless you let HQ know you're having trouble this month.

Well, that's all for now. Hail Victory, comrades!

Dan 88!


No comments:

Post a Comment