Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm Running For Office!

Today, August 2, 2010, the Aryan Nations has moved from talking about running for political office to actually doing it. Many of you read a previous post on the forum, and an article in the last issue of the Quarterly where I said I was considering it. I decided to put my money where my mouth is, so to speak.

I went down to my County's Registrar Of Voters Office (they were very helpful), and filed for the office of school board member. It's not the presidency by any means. But it is realistic. I'm certainly qualified. I have college degrees in education, and a teaching credential.

Here's the really hopeful part. There are two seats up for election. As of today, only myself and one other have filed. The deadline is this Friday. If no one else files, then I'm in!

It's only a local office, but we have to start somewhere, and we can't start at the top. JT Bowle's attempt at the presidency is proof of that. I'm not taking a shot at JT for his attempt by any means. He just shot for the moon with only a one stage rocket. Next time, if he sets his sights a little lower, like local elections, he'll have a chance, especially in a White friendly area like Laurens, SC. We must set realistic goals and go for them. That's what I've done, and I sincerely hope JT does too. I can see him as a city councilman. I know that ANP Chairman Suhayda agrees with me on this issue. Realistic goals, like local elections, and then we, and our respective organisations can start to work our way up to the higher levels. Success comes one step at a time.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Authoritarians SUCK. Doesn't matter which race they are defending.

    They ALL suck. Exterminate Authoritarians from America!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So let me get this right. You hate Jews. How about Catholics? Atheists? Gay people? Anyone who isn't pasty white like yourself?

    Yep - authoritarian to the maximum and in my neck of the woods we call people like you an asshole.

    ReplyDelete