Friday, August 6, 2010

My Election Campaign Update

I may have run into a little problem. How big a problem, or if it is a problem won't be known for a few days yet.

I received a phone call from my local newspaper, the San Bernardino Sun. Back in March when we did our big flier handout, the Sun picked up the story, and even interviewed me about it. I used a fictitious last name, but he had my cell phone number. He emailed me in March and said wanted to talk to me, so I gave him my cell phone number, after I made sure that if he called, my name would not come up on his caller ID, which it didn't.

After my name appeared with the Registrar of Voters as a candidate for school board (this information is public record and there's nothing I could do about it), along with my address and phone number, the reporter doing the story ran a cross check in his paper's database to see if they had any previous information on unknown candidates such as myself. Well, guess what? My phone number popped up as the guy from Aryan Nations. When he called, I saw no point in denying it, or refusing to talk to him, as he said the story would run whether I talked to him or not. I asked for a little time to think about it. He said I have until 4:00 PM. Well, I knew I had to talk to him. I just needed a little time to think about what I was going to say. When I called him back, I answered his questions to the best of my ability, but did not volunteer any information. All I can do now is wait and see if any shit hits the fan. If not, then no harm done. If it's just one small story and no big deal, then people will forget by November. Besides, most people vote the strict Moe ticket for city and county elections like municipal court judges, county clerk, county tax collector. What's the Moe ticket? You know, Eeny, Meeny, Miney, Moe. So hopefully this won't be a problem. If I end up running unopposed, it certainly won't matter. I'll know by Tuesday on that one.

It's kind of funny. A couple of days ago, I got an email from ANP Chairman Rocky Suhayda, congratulating me on my candidacy. He also warned me to avoid the Jew media as much as possible, then this happens two days later. Although any publicity is good publicity for AN, bad press would be bad for me if I don't run unopposed. Well, it's done now. I figured if I refused to talk, it would look like I was trying to hide something. We'll know by next week if it's a problem. Like I said, it probably won't be. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that it isn't.

I just had a thought. What if a local TV station calls? I certainly don't want to be on TV, or even radio. Maybe I should just tell any other media agencies that I told the Sun everything I have to say, and let it go at that. The last thing I want or need is a Jew Media circus. I don't think I should even hand out any more literature for a while. How's this for a headline, "School Board Candidate Hands Out Nazi Literature." That would not be very good for my campaign, would it?

1 comment:

  1. You have the FULL support of the Aryan Nations Dan and you know this. We are not the NSM or the ANP we will back those within our ranks that via for public office. Never back down. We are behind you 150% keep up the good work!

    Hail VICTORY!

    ReplyDelete