Saturday, July 16, 2011

Another Apology

When I set this blog so comments would have to be moderated, I thought I would be notified by email. By chance, I discovered I was wrong. There were 11 comments that needed moderation that I was unaware of. I've published all but two of them. Those two, although they were not directed against the ANP were highly inflammatory, threatening against Blacks, and possibly illegal so I did not publish them.

Folks, please do not threaten ANYBODY. There's a phrase for that: Terrorist Threats. You can get arrested for that.

Thanks to our comrade Anchorage Activist for his words of support, and it is too bad he lives so far away and cannot attend our rally. I would like an opportunity to meet him and he is most welcome.

Today's post is just below. Don't miss it. More diversity crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment