Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Conference Report

Well, for those of you who have been following this blog for at least a year know that I drove out to the Aryan Nations Conference/Rally in Pulaski, Tennessee last year. It was a grueling 35 hour drive alone. I swore I would never do that again - at least not alone. Gas costs more than plane fare, so unless I had at least one, preferably two to share gas expenses, I wasn't about to drive alone, so I flew.

The flight to Dallas, and the connecting flight to Charlotte, NC were uneventful. I was met at the airport by one of our SA leaders and we drove about two hours to Laurens with a stop at another airport to pick up another comrade and got back after midnight. Since I was on Pacific time, it was only 10:00 PM as far as my body was concerned, so I wasn't too tired.

The four of us talked a bit, got to know each other (although one of them I already knew when he came out to California last month), then two left, and I shared a room with the other. Only $48.00 per night for a double room! This certainly wasn't California! Out here that would cost you at least $70.00, probably $80.00.

We got to the conference a little after 10:00 AM, but were still the first ones there, except for Comrade Bowles who later cooked us an excellent lunch of sausages, Southern fried chicken (What else would you have in the South?), German potato salad, and sauerkraut . Thanks for a great meal comrade.

I was really impressed with everyone. I was not disappointed. Chairman Suhayda is a quiet, yet dynamic speaker with a lot of stamina. He talked on a variety of subjects from economics to racial issues.

What was really interesting was when he talked about "pressure valves". He explained that when ZOG feels that the people are getting close to the boiling point, they arrange for a "White Knight" to come to the rescue. This person, who is in reality nothing but a corrupt politician champions one or two of the issues that are angering the people. Illegal immigration is a great example.

A few of ZOG's puppets lead a fight against the Mestizo invasion, which calms the people down and gives them some satisfaction, thereby relieving pressure on ZOG for change. After all, it's better for ZOG to slightly change one or two things in favour of the people, than risk civil unrest, such as riots, demonstrations and possible revolution.

It's better for a wealthy man to sacrifice a small portion of his wealth now, than risk possibly losing it all in the future.

Anyway, to be truthful, attendance was down a bit this time, but we still had a good group. However, that taught us something: July is not a good month for this. The weather was miserably hot and muggy. People are less inclined to brave bad weather, than good.

Last year, when it was held in October, attendance was much better, so we'll probably do it in the Fall next year. The SA were extremely uncomfortable having to endure the heat and humidity in their heavy uniforms, and unfortunately the Redneck Shop and the Theatre are not air conditioned. October, after the humidity, but before the snows come to the northern regions is best, so I guess Fall it is.

However, on the positive side, we picked up more new supporters this year than last, so it all evened out.

Chairman Suhayda gave out the SA Man Of The Year Award, swore in new SA Men, and held a raffle, and the first prize was a rather fair, and unbiased account of the life of Commander Rockwell. Second prize was original photos of the Commander. Third was a replica of an SS ring.

We also sang the Party Battle Song, which is sung to the tune of Die Horst Wessel Lied (pronounced Dee Horst Vessel Lee-d) which is of course the Horst Wessel Song, the NSDAP's Anthem.

Later we had a great dinner, and met back at the motel and talked informally for a few hours, then we all had to get some sleep as many were leaving for home early the next day. Not me. I was lucky enough (Did I say lucky?) to have a late flight so I could take my time, which is the last part of my story.

As I said yesterday, American Airlines is on my sh*t list. I get to the airport on time. I board on time. Everything is fine - until about halfway. This four year old girl starts crying that she "wants to go home". Not the airline's fault. Anyone who has, or has had small children knows that when a child that young gets in that emotional state, they cannot be reasoned with. She wouldn't even take a bribe of chocolate and apple juice! We just had to put up with it. Nothing else could be done, but it was still nerve-wracking.

We got to Dallas, and I began my two hour layover. Then it turned into three hours. Then four hours. It seemed the other plane I was to change to developed mechanical problems which had to be repaired. I waited SIX hours in all. All my fellow passengers and I got for our inconvenience was their "apologies". They wouldn't even give us a free beer during the flight. First class got one, but not us peasants.

I'm still pissed over the whole thing. I was going to call their office, but I had so much to do the next day, I just didn't have time. I'll do it later in the week. They'll probably offer me nothing, but then again, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I'm hoping they'll offer me free plane tickets so I'll be set for next year already. That would be sweet. Who knows. I can try. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

So from what I just said, it's obvious I will be going again next year. I hope more of you will too. I'll bet South Carolina is beautiful in the Fall.

Now this paragraph is just for California comrades: I better see more of you next year, or else I'll club you over the heads, stuff you in duffle bags, pay the $25 baggage fee, and SEND you to Laurens. Start saving now. You probably have 15 months. $500 is all it costs for plane fare, a motel, and a few meals. If you put away $25 - $35 a month, you can make it. If you have a credit card, that can help. If you can't charge the plane ticket, then charge the room and meals and save your cash for the plane fare. Put all your coins in a jar and forget them until next year. It all adds up. You can do it. Let's not make phony excuses, or just plain wuss out.

It should also be easier to get the time off in October. Not a lot of people take Fall vacations, so you'll be less likely to leave your boss shorthanded. Nevertheless, put it for the time off as soon as the exact date is announced. The earlier you do, the more likely you'll get it.

Also, consider this: I took Monday off, but I didn't have to. All I needed was Friday. That's just one day. Most employers don't require a doctor's note for one stinking sick day. If you're not sure you can get the day off, don't even ask for it. Just call in sick that day. You'll be back in time for work Monday and he'll never know. If you ask for a vacation day and he says no, and then when the day comes, and you call in sick, unless he's a moron, I think he'll know what you're up to. You know your boss better than I do. Use your best judgement as to whether to ask for a day off, or use a sick day. But whatever you do, just make sure you attend. We can't win unless everyone does his part, and attending these events is part of that.

BTW, I'll be planning our next California conference shortly. It will probably be in late October this year, however, I'll have to make other plans for next year, as we can't have two events in one month. I'll probably change it to late September or early November. We'll see how things go.

Note: As some people don't scroll down the page, I want this to be at the top for a couple of days, so I won't post again until Thursday.

HAIL VICTORY!
Dan 88!

No comments:

Post a Comment