Monday, May 9, 2011

Uh-oh! I messed Up!

Comrades, I have been informed by a source that is 99.99% reliable that the NSM, and Jeff Schoep himself are furious with me over my comments about the late Jeff Hall. Under the circumstances, I can understand. They lost a valuable man and a good comrade to them. My remarks were less than sympathetic.

I wish to retract ONE word. I called Mr. Hall a slime ball. I'm a person who is not afraid to speak his mind. My opinion has NOT changed, but I could have used a more tactful expression. I should have phrased it more "professionally". I will be more careful in the future to not use crude insults.

I'm not writing this to ask for the NSM's forgiveness. I'm writing this because I realised that I broke my own rule on this blog. I used a childish insult, and that was wrong.

The ANP must set a good example for all. No insults, no threats, and no lies. Everything I said about Mr. Hall was either a fact, or my honest opinion, but I must apologise for breaking my own rule about insults. We are all adults here, and we shouldn't go around using crudities like slime ball, dirt bag, etc. We should say instead things like "questionable character", "low class person", and other, more professional and adult phrases, and not throw insults about like kids in a schoolyard.

I am not punking out. I still stand by what I said, but once again, I must apologise to EVERYONE for the way I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment