Sunday, January 2, 2011

The New Year

Well comrades, another year has come and gone and come again. It's 2011. Personally, and maybe sarcastically, I say BFD to that. I mean, will this year be any better? I doubt it. The banksters will continue to rip-off the people, employers will continue to exploit the workers, the government will continue to lie to us, and the efforts to wipe out the White race will continue. Nothing will change - unless we MAKE it change.

How do we do that, pray tell? Well, for starters, since it is also the beginning of a new month, let's get our pledges in to HQ in a timely manner. The ANP needs money to operate and it's up to all of us to pay our share. A number of party comrades pay well over the minimum, so the least the rest of us can do is get our $10 in on time.

Also, we should be planning our monthly literature handouts. We have to get our message out and that's up to all of us - myself included.

Since today is Sunday, and many of you need today to recover from Friday and Saturday (wink-wink), just relax and recuperate from your festivizing. Naturally, we're all dreading that first day of work in the new year, but it's better than being out of work. I'll probably be getting a snow day on Monday, or as we say here in California, a rain day. It's supposed to rain and an outside maintenance man can't work in the rain. Good news for me, right? Wrong! My status at work is contractor, not employee. I work, I get paid. No work, no pay, no exceptions. Bummer. I'll probably use part of the day to drive out to Kinkos and get my flier copies made. No sense in wasting an entire day.

That brings me to yet a third New Year's resolution (check yesterday's post for one and two): To waste as little time as possible. Time is running out for the White race. If we hope to save it, we must make the most of all the time we have. Remember, we're all given just so many days in this life. Waste one, and you never get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment