Thursday, February 3, 2011

Announcements And Reminders

As you all know, I usually make relevant announcements and reminders on the first week of the month. Well, it's time again!

1. Chairman Suhayda has just appointed me as West Coast organiser. Anyone with any California-related concerns may feel free to contact me by email or snail mail. Both addresses can be found in my profile on the right side of this blog page.

2. I am also in charge of organising our first California event. I just sent out letters via snail mail to our California Supporters about this yesterday. I'm waiting for responses before I set a time and place. After all, if no one from Northern California can come for example, then there's no reason not to have it down here in So. Cal., right? I'll try and be as fair as possible in setting a time and location. Once things are set, I will NOT announce it here. This is a private gathering for ANP Supporters and their significant others only. It will be a "meet and greet", not a costumed rally like the NSM. I will be informing Chairman Suhayda when a time and place are set, and if a Supporter from outside California happens to be in the area and would like to attend, naturally they'll be welcome. Just let me know in advance. I hate surprises. SA Men will not be required to wear their uniforms at this time. If that changes, you will of course be notified. If any California Supporter does not receive a letter, please contact me if you wish to attend. Confidentiality and the strictest security will be maintained. Once the details are given to you, you are not to discuss them with anyone outside the ANP WITHOUT the authorisation of Chairman Suhayda, SA Leader Kozak, or myself.

3. My YouTube Channel has now received 1,141 views, 1,039 upload views, 36 friends, and 27 subscribers. All this in only about nine weeks. Pretty good, huh? BTW, I just received my first negative comment. The commenter was polite, and not abusive. In other words, my detractor behaved like an adult, and not an immature kid.

4. It's pledge time again. Please get your pledges in in a timely manner. As I've previously said, the ANP has bills that must be paid every month, so please don't procrastinate. Thank you.

5. Have you started your February literature handouts/drop offs yet? Remember, this is a short month so we don't have as much time as usual. I always carry a few of our cards in my pickup and pocket. Leave one here, one there, put up a sticker every so often, and before you know it you've done 200, and all while you're doing your day-to-day activities. For those of you who live back east and have freezing weather to contend with, just do the best you can. I've been following the recent snow storms. You comrades back there took a real pounding! We Southern Californians have it tough as well. Today, it was actually too cool to wear a t-shirt. I had to dig out a long sleeved shirt. I think it got all the way down to 65 degrees! BRRR!!! It was a little cooler up North, of course. I think they had to freeze in bone-chilling 59 degree weather. They may actually have needed jackets! Well, at least you don't live next door to Mexico (I'm two hours drive from the border), so maybe you're better off in the long run.

6. I have just applied to AdSense. If I'm accepted, ads will be displayed on this blog. All revenues generated by this will be donated to the ANP.

4 comments:

  1. Count me in! I'll be looking for my letter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see real progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing an excellent job Dan. Glad you back in the ANP.
    Everybody needs to click on the ads! It is basically an easy way to donate to the NS struggle in America!

    ReplyDelete
  4. -------------------------------------February 6, 2011 at 12:33 AM

    It feels good to be back.

    ReplyDelete