Friday, February 18, 2011

WTF?!

WTF?!

Well, as you can see, the ads are gone. When I checked my email this morning, there was one from AdSense. It seems they feel that we've been clicking ads for the sole purpose of making money. The thing is, they have produced no evidence of this. My IP address has been recorded, so they know I'm not clicking my own ads. I'm very suspicious.

Remember two days ago I reported some unsually high amounts of traffic here, but no extra clicks? It was three times normal. Here's my thoughts now. Someone, I can't be sure who, notified the advertisers that their ads were being displayed on a Nazi blog. Everyone who was notified went and checked to see if their ads were here. Most of them lodged complaints with Google the next day. It took Google a day to process the complaints, and the day after that (today) my account is suspended. Do I have proof? No, but the timing is right.

Now who would do something like this? It would have to be someone with the resources to notify hundreds of advertisers in a day. It would also have to be someone with a motive to want us stopped. I can think of several organisations. I'm not going to say who because I have no proof. I wouldn't want to be sued for libel. All I'll say is I believe it to be an ANTIFA group.

The question is, can I do anything about it? Google did tell me I have the right to appeal their decision. I'm not holding my breath, but I figure I shouldn't just take this lying down. I'm a fighter, and I'm going to fight - at least one round for sure. My next action after that will depend on how the appeal goes, and what they say. I'm going to demand to see their evidence. If they produce none, I'll even consider a lawsuit, unless the ANP advises me to drop the whole thing, which I will of course.

I also heard of another company that does the same sort of thing as Google. If I can get on their program, we must be more careful. Don't come here and click ten ads at once. It looks suspicious. I have three blogs. Go to all three and click two or three ads per blog. Don't tell me it's too much trouble. I won't accept that. You DO have the time if you MAKE the time. It would only take ten or fifteen minutes. If you can't spare that, then we might as well throw in the towel right now and consign our children to the multiculturalists and financial slavery at the hands of the Judeo-Capitalists.

Comrades, I'm doing all I can. I can't do it alone. If the ANP can't count on you, then it's already over for us.

Dan 88!

No comments:

Post a Comment