Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Updates And Reminders

Time for some bi-monthly updates and reminders.

1. I just got a response from Google in regard to the appeal I filed after they suspended my AdSense account. I'm sure no one will be surprised to learn that my appeal was denied. Alright, it's time to move on. There are other opportunities on the internet, and I've already been doing some research.

2. The date, time, and location have been set for our first California event. I'll release whatever details on this blog I feel are appropriate, when I am authorised to do so. All I can say for now is it will be before our Laurens conference, and it will NOT be in San Bernardino. I wouldn't do that to my comrades unless I had no other choice! LOL Any out-of-state comrades who will be in the area and would like to attend, please notify me by April 2 by email or snail mail. Both addresses can be found in the sidebar on the right in the "About Me" section. Thank you.

3. Today is February 23. I sincerely hope everyone has sent in their pledges for this month by now. If you haven't, let's get on it comrades. Bills must be paid on time whether you send in your pledges on time or not.

4. Let's not forget about turning in our monthly reports. I must confess, I myself forgot, but I managed to get it in before the end of the month. If you haven't sent them in yet, let's get it done comrades.

5. I'm getting DSL on Friday! Finally, no more dial-up that takes so long, that by the time a website comes up, I need a shave!

6. I'm still a member of Amazon.com associates. You can use that to help support the ANP. I can post ANYTHING that Amazon.com sells on this blog. If you are looking to buy something on Amazon that is NOT advertised here, let me know what it is. I can post the ad here. If I do, and you buy it through my link, the ANP will get the commission, and it won't cost you any extra. Just let me know what you want by email, and I'll have the link up within a day. If you don't want to do it by email, just post it in the comments section of the most recent post. Thanks.

BTW, asking you to request I post specific ads so you can buy through me is in no way illegal or against Amazon policies. If you buy from them, they don't care which link you use to get to them, just as long as you get there and buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment