Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Something Funny Is Going On...

I monitor my blog at least three times a day.  Once before work, once after work, and once when I make my daily post.  Normally, I get between 50 - 75 hits a day.  Occasionally, I hit 100, but usually not much more than that.  So far today, I have received nearly 300 hits.  More than three times normal.  That's about what it was when I was running for school board.  But nothing much is going on in my life right now.  It's very much business as usual.

Also, the AdSense clicks are about the same as always.  That tells me that all these visitors are NOT friends and Supporters.  Hmmm.  I have a theory.   Actually I have four. 

The first one involves our "friends" in the media.  As far as I know, the ANP is the first NS organisation to raise funds this way.  It may have drawn their attention as a possibly news worthy story.

My second theory involves other NS groups.  They heard about what we're doing, and want to find out if it's working so they can try it as well.

My third one involves our opponents like the ADL, SPCL, and similar groups.  They may be concerned that we may raise enough revenue to become even more effective, and it worries them.

The last possibility is ZOG itself.  They heard about what we're doing, and they're keeping an even more watchful eye on us.

If it is other NS groups, then good luck to them.  If it is the media, we should be careful.  If any of you are known to them and they contact you, SAY NOTHING.  We're not doing anything illegal, but the media is not to be trusted.  Whatever we say, they'll twist it around and use it against us.  You all know that it's the duty of the press to protect the public from the "evil Nazis".  The best course of action is to say nothing.  If it is the ANTIFA, then we must be even MORE cautious.  They may try and put pressure on Google to remove us from the program.  As with the press, say nothing to anyone about this to any outsiders.  The same if it's ZOG.  You never know who you're talking to.  To outsiders, that may sound paranoid.  Even if I am, it doesn't mean I'm wrong!

I want to be clear.  This program is NOT classified.  On the other hand, let's not discuss it with every Tom, Dick, Harry, and Sally we meet either.  You don't have to be secretive, just low profile.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Dan Schruender  88!



No comments:

Post a Comment