Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Additions

Two days ago, I pledged that I would no longer trash other White groups or people, unless there was proof positive which I've seen personally. That is a promise I intend to keep. To further that end, I have made some additions to my "White Friendly" sites list.

Until now, I only listed sites that I had nothing against. Now, I'm relaxing that policy and am including several more White friendly sites. If anyone knows of any other sites that might like a link on this blog, let me know, and I'll list them. The only exceptions to this new policy will be the NSM. As long as they are affiliated with the Joy Of Satan Cult, I cannot in good conscience list them as that would be condoning, even if it is indirectly, the practice of Satanism. If they ever divorce themselves of these Devil Worshippers, I will be happy to include them as well.

Also, I feel I cannot as yet include the New Aryan Nations. No matter who's the bad guy, I just cannot list them at this time. I hope everyone understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment