Despite paying the lion’s share of personal tax, white Americans are shunted to the back of the queue in the allocation of government contracts and in one state alone, North Carolina, nonwhites have received $52 million in “stimulus-funded” projects.
The vicious anti-white discrimination emerged after the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) issued a press statement boasting of how it had put white-owned businesses last in the allocation of its contracts.
According to data released by NCDOT, “disadvantaged business enterprises” (DBE), i.e. nonwhite-owned companies, won transportation stimulus subcontracts totaling $52 million in 2009–10.
These figures are, it is worth repeating, only for one state and in one department. This trend is repeated throughout all government departments across all sectors.
In fact, the obligation to give preferential treatment to nonwhites is entrenched in the Code of Federal Regulations, specifically 24 CFR Section 85.36, 40 CFR Section 35.6580 and 49 CFR Section 23.
The only whites exempt from this discriminatory law are females, and any white male who can prove that his “disadvantage” comes from personal reasons rather than from being white.
According to CFR codes specified above, the legal definition of a DBE is as follows:
“A. Disadvantaged Business Enterprise: Is a small business concern,
1. which is at least 51% owned by one or more socially and economically disadvantaged individuals or in the case of any public-owned business, at least 51% of the stock is owned by one or more socially and economically disadvantaged individuals; and
2. whose management and daily business operations are controlled by one or more socially and economically disadvantaged individuals.
B. Economically/Socially Disadvantaged Individuals: A person who is a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States and who is:
1. Female: which includes any person of the female gender including persons having origins of any of the ethnic groups described below and any person of the caucasian groups;
2. African-American: which includes persons having origins in any of the black ethnic groups of Africa;
3. Hispanic-American: which includes persons of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Central or South American, or other Spanish or Portuguese culture or origin, regardless of race;
4. Native-American: which includes persons who are American Indians, Eskimos, Aleuts or native Hawaiians;
5. Asian-Pacific American: which includes persons whose origins are from Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, the Phillippines, Samoa, Guam, the U. S. Trust Territories of the Pacific, and the Northern Marianas; and
6. Asian-American Indians: which includes persons whose origins are from India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.
7. Other individuals may be found to be socially or economically disadvantaged on a case-by-case basis. For example, a disabled Vietnam veteran, an Appalachian white male, or another person may claim to be disadvantaged. These owners must demonstrate that their disadvantaged status arose from individual circumstances, rather than by virtue of membership in a group.”
Will white Americans stand by and let the establishment politicians continue to treat them like third class citizens?
I am so furious, I just can't properly articulate a comment at this time without using foul language.