Sunday, October 17, 2010

Enough Is Enough!

Since the split between ANSP and AN occurred, or as Pastor Lindstedt put it, the divorce between the Mullets and Gullets, the traffic on this blog has nearly tripled. Why? Not because of serious concern, but because of all the drama. When people are not involved, they love drama. They also prefer rumours to facts. Rumours are more interesting. But enough is enough. From this point on, I will not feed into this drama.

On more than one occassion, I have called Rocky Suhayda and JT Bowles hypocrites. I now offer a sincere apology. Again you may ask, why? Because I have been a hypocrite. I said in my blog's greeting, that I write the truth here. Well, some of what I've written regarding the ANSP and AN split is true, and much of it is heresay. In court, heresay is when someone testifies to a crime he did not witness as if it were fact. That is what I have done in part in some of my recent posts. For this I apologise to all my readers.

Now I'm not saying I'm switching sides. All I'm saying is I will not write anything scandalous about anyone, unless I have first hand knowledge of its authenticity. I recently said in an email to Pastor Lindstedt, that I pride myself on giving people the benefit of the doubt. Shamefully, I failed to do this. I appointed myself judge and jury, and then sent myself to deliberate before I had all the facts. That was scandalous of ME. This applies to news about everyone, Gullet, Jenkins, Young, Suhayda, Bowles, Schoep, and even Paul Mullet. No more trashing OR praising without proof. Oh, and I must see this proof with my own eyes or witness it in person, rather that accept someone's word that they have it or have seen it. If there's someone who needs exposing, and you want me to expose them, then I must see your evidence myself, or it's a no go.

You may be wondering what brought this on. I have read too many blogs and posts where one White Nationalist is trashing another. I shake my heads at them in disgust. I realised today, I'm doing the same thing. I took a good look at myself, and I didn't like what I saw. I don't know if I can fix any harm I may have done, but at the very least, I can make certain I do no more.

I also just found out I don't like the taste of crow. I'm going to try and make certain I don't have to eat any more. Again, I'm not saying I'm switching sides, I'm just going to be more responsible from now on in what I tell you all is the truth. I know some of you will say, "Yeah right. I'll believe that when I see it." You have every right to think that. All I can say in response is just give me a chance. Keep coming back and see if I live up to my word. If I do, then I've done good. If I fail, then you'll know for certain that I'm full of shit.

BTW, I'm going to leave all of the posts in question up, so any newcomers to this blog can look back and see what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo! I for one and willing to take you at your word on this. I want to add that before this recent unpleasentness I liked this blog because you address the issues in a way that the average Joe can understand. I'm pleased to see that your not allowing yourself to be diverted from that important task.

    ReplyDelete