Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Today is the six month's anniversary of my blog going up. As you can see from the counter, I am approaching my 7,000th hit. It's all thanks to everyone of you who comes here every day or every week and reads what I have to say that has made this blog a success. It's good to know I'm not the only one who reads my writing. People are even starting to leave comments, and I thankyou for that as well. Unfortunately, it's also read by ZOG and the press, but you can't have everything!

Now I realise that the success of this blog is nothing compared to White Reference, or Taylor Bowles' blog. But on the other hand, they have been up a lot longer than mine. Anything that helps our movement is a good thing, and I wish them both continued success.

Once again, thanks everyone!

BTW, here's a little teaser. I have a big announcement next week. When you read it, some of you will go, "No way!" Others will say, "I guess you're not as big an asshole as I thought." Still others will say, "It took you long enough!" What is this announcement? You'll have to check back on Nov. 2, or Nov. 3. I haven't decided which day to release this news because of the elections. There may be more important things to report on the second, so I may wait until the third. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment