Saturday, December 18, 2010

DREAM ACT Gets One More Chance TODAY!

Comrades, despite the fact that the majority of the American people have spoken, and said NO to amnesty, the Democans in the Senate lead by Majority Leader Harry Reid are determined to get this travesty voted into law. All we ca do now is wait and keep our fingers crossed that it fails again. If it does, then the DREAM Act is dead.

However, I wouldn't put it past Reid to play any dirty trick he can to get his way, such having the goods on some Democan senator who voted no the other day, and blackmailing him into changing his vote.

It's now too late for anyone to do anything but wait and watch. The organisation Numbers USA is having a live webcast of this vote today. You can watch it at www.NumbersUSA.tv That's dot tv, not dot com.

I'll be commenting on the results later. If this thing wins, don't come back here unless you don't mind obscenities. I know Chairman Suhayda wants us to watch our language, but if this passes, I'll be so infuriated, I won't be able to help myself. I bet a lot of you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment