Sunday, December 26, 2010

More Announcements And Updates

Since traffic is slow here this weekend because of the holiday, I thought I'd just make a couple of quick announcements and updates.

1. ANP Nationals will be held late this summer in Laurens, SC. Exact date will be released when I'm authorised to do so.

2. My ANP YouTube Channel has been up and running for 26 days. I have two videos of my own posted, a recruitment video and a documentary I made on the origins and meaning of the Swastika. Both have also been posted here as well. I have received 407 channel views, 414 upload views, 14 Friends, and 11 subscribers in less than a month! I've also favourited a few from other channels.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ANPGhost?feature=mhsn

3. Finally, the predicted Saturday night rains have come. Not too bad so far, but after the record soaking we got which ended only two days ago, we're pretty well saturated. It won't take that much more rain before the run-off starts doing more damage. I tarred my roof Friday morning. No leaks - so far. I'll just have to hope I got it. I'll know by morning. Got the pots ready any just in case!

4. I hope all of you had a great Christmas. Next is New Year's. Here in California, the cops will be out in force. Watch the drinking and driving. I'd hate to see any of you hurt, killed, or hurt and kill another. I'm going to a New Year's Eve party two doors down from me. Naturally, it being so close, I won't be doing any driving that night, so DUI's are not a concern. If you have a choice of two parties, one within walking distance, the other not, then choose the closer. It may save your life or freedom, or someone else's life. Just be careful, and act responsibly. With the state budgets so strained this year, the cops want to bust you more than ever so the courts can impose a hefty fine on you first-timers to generate much needed revenue. Don't let that happen. BE SAFE COMRADES!

No comments:

Post a Comment