Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's That Time Of The Month

No, I'm not referring to the ladies and their monthlies. This time of the month is even more unpleasant for some, but it has to be done. When I was editing AN's monthly publication, I used to call this My Monthly Nag, because some people need to be nagged about this every month. I'm referring of course to your monthly pledge to the ANP.

It's now December 16, and not only should your monthly pledge be in the mail, it should be at HQ by now. If you haven't gotten it in yet, you're past due. Now I know Christmas is this month and because of it, you may be a little short, but we're only talking about a minimum pledge of $10.00. Unless you've made other arrangements with Chairman Suhayda, you need to send in your cash or money order ASAP. No checks please. A little extra would be a nice Christmas gift, not only to the ANP, but all Aryan Folk.

Never forget that the ANP has expenses every single month. How about the expenses of the White Worker? There's paper, ink cartridges, copy machine toner. Mailing costs. The post office doesn't deliver for free. There's hosting fees for the website, cost of the P.O. Box, and other expenses I'm not even thinking about but are there each and every month. I'd hate to see the ANP start the New Year off in the red. Well, with King Commie Obama in office, we're all "in the red" these days!LOL But you know what I mean.

Also, with Christmas just one week from Saturday, have you done your literature handouts for this month yet? If not you need to get that done too. Just one more weekend before Christmas! This month, I'm trying it a different way. The first weekend this month, I took a bad fall on Thursday afternoon and hurt my back and knee, so I couldn't go out that weekend. The next weekend it rained. So what I did was I put 200 pieces of literature and stickers in my truck. Whenever I went someplace, like to the grocery store or Walmart, I gave a couple out, slipped one or two onto shelves, left one in the men's room, and put up a sticker here, and one there. My little box of literature is nearly empty now and it seems like I really took no time at all out from my daily schedule. Probably by the end of the week I'll be all finished.

When I was with ANP the first time, I think it was Comrade Axl who said he never went anywhere without some literature or cards in his car because you never know when an opportunity to talk to someone who may be interested might come up. It's like I always say, better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Comrades, your pledges and literature are your most important obligations to ANP and the fight for our Folk. If we all shirk our responsibilities, then the enemy has already won.

No comments:

Post a Comment