Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Posting On Craig's List

Comrades, last week I began posting ads for the ANP on Craig's List. To my surprise and dismay [insert sarcastic sound here] I was flagged in one day, and deleted in two. I thought, OK, maybe I should omit the Swastika, and just post the ad. I reposted the exact same ad sans the Swastika. Guess what? If you said I was flagged and deleted again you go to the head of the class!

I was extremely careful not to put anything racist or hateful in my ad. Craig's List didn't seem to care. It was put there by the ANP, and that's reason enough. Judge for yourselves and you decide if this is racist and/or hateful.

Are you tired of feeling like a foreigner in your own land? Have you lost your job? Have you lost faith in the government? You are not alone. We want you to help us stop the madness. If you're ready to stop complaining and take action, we want you to join us!

American Nazi Party

National Headquarters
P.O. Box 85942
Westland, Michigan, 48185

California Contact
P.O. Box 2145 Rialto,
California, 92377

visit us on the web at www.anp14.com


I guess everyone is entitled to freedom of speech EXCEPT us. Well, let them keep deleting me. I'll just keep reposting. After all, it only takes five minutes. If they delete my account, I'll simply register again with a different Yahoo email. The ANP isn't going away and they'll just have to get used to it! 88!

2 comments:

  1. Dan, I do this frequently and make a similar post in several states/cities in the respective 'Rants and Raves' section. I'll put a hit counter on the posting and find that sometimes Hundreds of people see it before it gets removed. Easy Activism! Must be Done! Also, the postings stay up longer when I just add the link anp14.com and don't say Nazi or anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -------------------------------------November 16, 2010 at 11:55 PM

    That was my next step. I'll just say ANP, instead of American Nazi Party.

    ReplyDelete