Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today is the first anniversary of Sense And Sensibility. As you all can see from the counter, which was added two days after this blog went up, that in one year, I have received nearly 20,000 hits.
Not bad, huh? Of course I must give some credit to the Jews Media. In the days following my registering to run for school board, I got several hundred hits alone. It happened again as election day approached. Thanks guys!

I'm sorry this isn't much of a post, but as I write this Sunday evening, I'm preparing for a medical procedure on Monday and the preparation is the worse part, and I'm not feeling up to anything more. My comrades shouldn't worry, and my opponents shouldn't get their hopes up. It's all precautionary and routine.

UPDATE ON YESTERDAY'S POST

The young comrade I mentioned yesterday has been exonerated of all assault charges. It seems the entire incident was caught on a surveillance camera and it proved that he acted in self-defense. I generally hate those cameras, but this time they saved one of us from wrongful prosecution. How ironic! One of ZOG's gismos has helped one of us!

2 comments:

  1. That's great he was released! Hopefully we will see him in the ANP soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -------------------------------------April 25, 2011 at 9:14 PM

    He's told me several times he will become a Supporter when he turns 18. However, that's still a couple of years away, and he could change his mind. We'll have to wait and see.

    Dan 88!

    ReplyDelete