Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Police accuse Bloods gang member of ordering attacks on Lehigh University students


Published: Friday, April 01, 2011, 4:50 PM Updated: Friday, April 01, 2011, 6:13 PM

Darius Newman was hit with additional charges today related to a Bloods gang crime spree in Bethlehem. The 21-year-old point man for junior members of the Bloods gang in South Bethlehem ordered his underlings to target Lehigh University students in Bethlehem, PA., police said.

Darius M. Newman, of the 500 block of Hayes Street, directed Michael Prater, Dario Perez and others to "catch the jux," according to court papers. Prater told police the phrase meant to commit crimes against Lehigh students, whom gang members considered "rich white kids," court papers say.

Newman is accused of leading efforts last year that culminated in a series of robberies targeting Lehigh students and staff in the area surrounding the campus. In one case, a female Lehigh student was punched in the face by Prater, police said. The alleged assault ultimately led to Prater's and several other arrests.

Prater spilled the beans on the Bloods' operations, police said, and pointed to Newman as the conductor of gang activities. Prater also told police, according to court papers, that Newman stashed the loot from the burglaries and robberies at his home. Police raided the apartment and found text books, TVs and other items from several burglaries, as well as Dario Perez.

Perez was implicated in a number of burglaries and has two cases related to the crime spree. Perez and Prater are both in Northampton County Prison.

Newman also was charged today with burglary. Prater told police that one Lehigh student rental home he burglarized with other Bloods was so big that they phoned for backup, police said.

Prater said Newman and other Bloods arrived in cars to load stolen items, police said.

Newman is currently in Northampton County Prison for a related case. He was charged today with criminal solicitation, criminal conspiracy, theft and burglary. District Judge Nancy Matos Gonzalez set his bail in this case at $250,000.

Comment:

I'd really like the authorities to explain why they don't consider this a hate crime - even though Newman specifically told his subordinates to attack Whites. That would get him several more years in the Grey Bar Hotel.

Of course comrades, we already know the reason. Newman and his dirt bags are Black, and the victims were White, and every bleeding heart liberal knows that only Whites can commit hate crimes.

It seems that society is obligated to tolerate the hateful acts of people of colour, but NOT those of Whites. Well not I, that's for damn sure!

I'm not a hateful person. I don't hate anyone in particular. I don't feel that I'm better than anyone, and I don't feel I have the right to be someone else's master. But if this slime ball, or anyone like him comes after me or my family, I bloody well know how to handle them. I won't go into any details on an open forum, wink - wink. But I'm sure you all get my meaning. I don't care whether a person is Black, White, or purple with pink polka dots. If they do violence to me or mine, I'll respond accordingly.

Anyway, if I had the power, I'd see to it that creeps like these were off the streets. You don't have to wait until they break the law first. For starters, we make just being in a gang a crime. After all, gangs are criminal organisations, so why shouldn't just being a member be a crime? Because it's a violation of our rights of freedom of association? I doubt our Founding Fathers intended to give people the right to freely associate with criminals and join outlaw organisations.

If we did that, there wouldn't be enough prisons? Well, not to sound like a stereotypical Nazi, how about we build our own work camps? We could start by rebuilding Manzanar here in California. It still stands. We could renovate it and the inmates could do all the labour. It would get them off the streets, and they'd be performing a useful function. And by MAKING them work, they will have less opportunity to get into trouble while they're there. We don't beat them, starve them, or gas them. None of the crap everyone accused the SS of doing during WW II. We just get them off the streets and put them to work.

Also, when it comes to high school kids, we could draft those who flunk out or drop out. As as former teacher, I can tell you the drop out rate would really fall if they knew the army was the other alternative. The goof offs would certainly work a lot harder and keep their grades up if they knew they'd be spending the next few years in combat boots. I would! So would most of them too.

Once again, I'd like to thank Comrade Raymond Bxxxxxxx for sending me this article. Keep up the good work.

3 comments:

  1. It's not a hate crime because the victims are White. Everybody knows Niggers can't commit hate crimes. Only Whitey can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -------------------------------------April 13, 2011 at 9:22 PM

    I totally agree with you, but let's watch the racial slurs, comrade. We don't want to appear to be ignorant haters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo. He sure looks like a real upstanding citizen. I wouldn't mind him dating my daughter. In case you can't tell, I'M BEING SARCASTIC! He looks like scum!

    ReplyDelete