Since we National Socialists are usually thought of as hateful, I thought I'd list some of the things I really do hate.
1. I really hate it when I'm in the checkout line at the supermarket with one or two items, the express checkout is closed, the lady in front of me has a basket full of groceries, and when her total is wrung up, and the checker says, "That will be $101.37, please", and THEN she starts digging in her purse for the checkbook. I guess it never occurred to her that she was going to have to pay for anything, or else she would already have had her checkbook out, the check filled out and signed in advance (except for the amount part). Nooo! She has to keep everyone waiting while she digs it out of that Twilight Zone she calls a purse.
2. I really hate it when I approach an intersection with stop signs going say west, and there is someone already there heading say south, but has already made their stop. Do they go immediately? Nooo! They sit there and wait until I make a complete stop, and then proceed, causing me an unnecessary delay. That's called driving with a 200% safety factor. Lord do I hate that so very much!
3. I really hate it when my computer freezes up. I feel like chucking it out the window sometimes.
4. I really hate it when I go out to my truck in the morning to go to work and a tire is flat. God! I hate that so much! If it has to be flat, why can't it happen when you're ready to go home in the evening? True, you're tired and don't want to be bothered, but in the morning it usually makes you late for work.
5. I really hate it when I have a first date with a woman, and when it comes time to pay my bill, the magnetic strip on the back of my debit card has been de-magnetized. You try and tell her something is wrong with the card, but you know she thinks you're broke - especially when you ask her to loan you enough to pay the check until you can get to the bank. Kiss that relationship goodbye!
6. I really hate it when you realize your GF is mad at you, and when you ask why she says, "If you don't know, I'm certainly not going to tell you!" Then you say, "Hey, I'm not a mind reader!" To which she replies, still refusing to tell you what you did, "Just think about it." GOD DO I HATE THAT MOST OF ALL! Ladies, we really aren't mind readers and we don't want to think about it. If we pissed you off, just tell us how, and we'll try and make it right. I HATE IT WHEN YOU PLAY THOSE GAMES WITH US!
7. I really hate it when I buy a new shirt and my pen leaks in the pocket the first time I wear it.
8. I really hate it when I go into a bank on my lunch hour, and there are a dozen elderly people in line ahead of me. That really pisses me off. I mean I have one hour to eat lunch and get my banking done. These people are retired. They can go to the bank anytime. They should be more considerate of those who still have to work.
9. I really hate it when I meet a girl in a bar, offer to take her for a ride on my Harley, and we go out there together, and the damn thing won't start. Now that's embarrassing.
10. I really hate it when there is an accident on the freeway/turnpike, but it's way off to the side, yet all the idiots ahead of me have to slow down to see if there's any blood. MOVE IT YOU JERKS!
11. I really hate it when some A-Hole is driving in the fast lane, then 1/4 of a mile before the offramp, he fights his way over, cutting everyone else off so he can make his exit. Why didn't the idiot start getting over a mile or two earlier, instead of at the last minute? MORONS!
12. I really hate it when you have an appointment at the doctor's (or dentist, eye doctor, whatever) and you get there on time, yet you end up waiting for two hours. Why do these medical jerks have to double and triple book? Are they afraid that if they don't, they might end up with 15 minutes without a patient? That would be terrible. After all, they make about $200 an hour. Fifteen minutes without a patient is a loss of $50. That would be awful for the doctor, now wouldn't it?
Comrades, sometimes I get the idea that everyone in the world is an idiot except me. Do you ever feel like that?
Well, we had some fun on the first day of September. Tomorrow, we have to get serious again.