Wednesday, November 30, 2011

An American Dream

Comrades, I made this video as a promotion for the ANP. It's also on JewTube, and I'm amazed that none of them has been pulled yet.

I've made several such videos, and I'm going to post them here, although not every day, naturally. When they are no longer on the front page of this blog, I'll give them their very own page so it will be easier to find and access.

And for you critics: Yes, I do use pictures that I got from Google. I don't have a studio and video camera to make them from scratch. I use Windows Movie Maker, and pictures and music that I downloaded off the internet. So if you have any negative criticisms, please limit them to the content, and not about the methods I used to make them. I do the best I can with what I have to work with.



No comments:

Post a Comment