Monday, November 7, 2011

Sorry About That!

I just found out that the entire right side of my last post has been cut off. I went to bed early last night, and it was set to publish automatically at midnight. I rectified this as soon as I found out.

I tried to "make it fit", but it just wouldn't cooperate - even using Word Pad. Shortening each line individually was the only way I knew of. It's double spaced because every time I tried to single space it, the lines went back to their original length. I'm not much of a computer geek so I have no idea what's up with that. At least it can be read now. I couldn't fix the picture.

I'm going to leave it up another day so everyone can read it properly. Sorry again for the screw up.

Thanks to Comrade Raymond B. for letting me know about this problem.

Dan 88!

No comments:

Post a Comment