Wednesday, November 9, 2011

History Repeats Itself

Comrades, I'm going to make this short. Well, sort of short at any rate. I previously said I will not use my blog to trash other people and organisations, and I meant it.

However, it has just come to my attention that all communication from the NSALP HQ has ceased. The field officers and general membership are becoming quite distressed by the mysterious silence. Believe me, I know EXACTLY how they feel. The same thing happened to me.

For those of you who don't know, I was once Propaganda Director for the NSALP under Chairman Christopher Krebs. In December of 2008, all communication from HQ suddenly stopped. I made phone calls and left messages that were not returned. I sent emails that were never answered. Two important party officers resigned because of this, and several of the general membership.

A year later, like a Phoenix, the NSALP seemed to rise from the ashes with a new chairman, one Richard Miller. I had never heard of him before. They set about to build their party up, and now they have all gone MIA - again. History repeats itself.

Now I'm not going to say what I think is behind these disappearing acts, because without hard evidence, that would be trashing, and I will not engage in that childish behaviour any longer.

I have presented you the facts as I know them. I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

Since the ANP reformed in the 90's, this has NEVER happened with us. There has never been any mysterious silence from HQ, nor all the high mucky-mucks going MIA all at once. It's true that sometimes Chairman Suhayda does get snowed under, and is late making replies to all communications, but he does reply. The same with ALL other Party officers, including myself. We answer all letters and emails in a timely manner.

In other words, we're ALWAYS here and available. We're not going anywhere. We're all in this for the long run. Many of us, including myself, have made the rounds with two or three other organisations, but we all found the ANP in time, and we're here to stay.

If you haven't found the "right" group for you, perhaps the ANP is it. Become an Official Supporter today. This is YOUR Party. No one here makes one penny off of the ANP. EVERY cent donated goes to the Party, and not towards vacation trips to Mexico, like a certain other leader whose name I won't mention. We work for the benefit of our Folk, and not for personal profit, or self-aggrandisement.

Dan 88!


No comments:

Post a Comment